The Village Cleaner is a family owned business established in 1969 by Larry Domont. It is the oldest IICRC-certified carpet cleaning firm in the area. (IICRC is The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
Certification specialties include:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Oriental and Area Rug Cleaning
- Fabric and Upholstery Cleaning
- Drapery Cleaning
The Village Cleaner also offers Anti-Allergy Cleaning, Pet Odor and Stain Removal, Teflon Carpet and Fabric Protector, and complete Spot Removal Service.
We are constantly updating our knowledge of fiber and textile development. We spend about ten days each year in formal training to maintain and expand our knowledge in the cleaning industry. Some of these classes are required to maintain our certification, but we feel most of it is necessary to maintain our expertise at a level with which we are comfortable. Although we have been honored over the years with accolades such as Bane-Clene Operator of the Year award and other such tributes our greatest honor has been the repeat customers who continually help us expand our business by their word of mouth recommendations.
Our mission is to continue to provide The Most Outstanding Service Experience Ever.
For a consultation or to schedule an appointment, please call 815-932-2732 or 815-464-2732.
6 Reasons Your Neighbors Love Us
- You can rest at ease when you call us: The finest Carpet and Floor Retailers recommend our services. Also, our system is Recommended or Approved by Leading Carpet Makers.
- No Spots Returning Guarantee: If any spots return within 30 days, we’ll come back to take care of them for you AT NO CHARGE (excluding animal stains).
- Feel At Ease With Uniformed, Pleasant, Careful Technicians: You will be extremely pleased with the high caliber of employees that we send to your home.
- No Waiting Around For Us To Show Up. We give you a one-hour window for our arrival time. If a previous appointment requires more time than we anticipate and we will be unable to honor that one hour window, you will receive a phone call before that one hour window. When we do arrive for your appointment, your service will also receive our undivided attention.
- Improve Your Family’s Health: Our systems use hot water, which aide in killing bacteria and germs as well as extraction that pulls soil into a holding tank on our van mounted machines.
- Honest, exact pricing: We charge strictly by the square foot. There are no hidden costs for pre- spotting or vacuuming.
Here’s What They Have To Say:
Pat Bennett (Kankakee):“A+++ Larry-Great Job-Again!! Looks so much Better!
Kurt and Katy Line (Lake Village, IN):“We are so pleased with the work done. We were going to replace the carpets if they didn’t clean up nicely. We are glad we had you come out. You were very efficient & friendly. We don’t have to buy new CARPET.”
Richard Kozuch (Manteno):“GOOD JOB!”
Deb Meier (Kankakee):“Thanks so much for fixing the spot on the carpet. You do such great work!”
Kelly Duke on Facebook (Kankakee): “Today I am grateful for CLEAN CARPETS! And a wonderful carpet cleaner I can trust to leave alone to work while I run errands!.”
Jeannie Guebert (Bourbonnais): “Larry, Thank you for going above and beyond as usual. Carpets look great and were almost dry by the time I got home. Thanks again for a beautiful job.
Jan and Mike Justus (Frankfort, IL): “The Village Cleaner has done an excellent job for us every time we have called and we have called upon Larry many times over the last 10 years. Calls are returned promptly, he is always on time and our carpets look new when he is done.”